Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ms. Taco Starts A New Chapter

Hey all. So, it has been a while since I've posted here, which is a bit frustrating for me. I just have not been able to keep up with this as I would like to. So, I've decided to go a bit of a different route and make this into a Tumblr blog, which will allow me to more easily post different things such as videos, pictures, random quotes, news, all related to TV. I plan to start up writing about TV again too via the Tumblr blog and will likely start that process by re-blogging a few posts from here. I enjoy all things TV so much and really want to get something going on the blog front, so we'll see how this Tumblr thing works out. It's a work in progress, but it's a fun work in progress. Hope you guys can follow me to Tumblr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment